Assistance from volunteers is vital part of ministry at NETwork! We have a variety of opportunities, and desire for you to use your unique, God-given gifts to build relationships with children and teens, or to serve behind the scenes. If you are led to serve here, please contact our office or sign up below.
Here are some key roles where we currently need volunteers:
- Van drivers, giving children rides home between from 6:00 - 6:30
- After school programs, serving with kids
- Construction work, especially at the 419 Building
- Music lesson teachers, especially piano + guitar
- Outdoor maintenance, especially mowing, shoveling snow, and leaves
- Piano maintenance + tuning
- Grant writing + administrative assistance
Sign Up To Volunteer!
Additional Volunteer Paperwork & Training
Volunteers also need to complete the following:
- Application for Volunteer Leadership
- Request for Criminal Record Check
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania Residency Form or FBI Federal Criminal History Report & Finger Printing (Hours: Mon. or Tues., 10-5)
- Online Training: Recognizing & Reporting Child Abuse
- Plan to drive with NETwork? Fill out a Request for Driver Information
You're welcome to come visit before completing this, so don't let the paperwork stop you from checking things out and seeing if NETwork could be a good place for you to serve!